Tuesday, March 30, 2010

February 2012

Hi Everyone,

This will be the last regular newsletter for a while as, due to changing circumstances, Andrew has a new band called the 'Andrew London Trio'. His website is http://www.andrewlondon.co.nz. This means 'Hot Club Sandwich' will not be doing the volume of work as before but will still be available in its original form if required. This will be it for a while apart from a couple of previous bookings for later in the year. 

This leaves me free to pursue the piano which has not been totally possible while playing bass with 'Hot Club Sandwich'.

I have already started on this by, last week, recording a cd with my son Greg and grandson Miles in a piano/bass/drums format, the result of which will be available shortly. I can be contacted at: Mobile 021510329; Home 04 3861659; crayfish@actrix.co.nz or this website.

Last year I released a cd called 'Duel Pianos' with my other son Jonathan and we will be performing tracks from this at Old St Paul's on Friday 1 March. It is available by contacting me as above.

I have enjoyed the last 20 years supporting Andrew's music through the medium of 'Hot Club Sandwich' - I have met lots of amazing people and also caught up with those I hadn't seen for many years - have done memorable tours and enjoyable overseas trips. I will miss it.

Thank you everybody for your support over the years.


Terry,  Hot Club Sandwich